SERIOUS Training for Endurance Athletes provides the tools to create training programs and workouts that will pay off in competition.
(Thank you for reading this, don't forget to subscribe!)
Endurance athletes, coaches, and multisport fitness buffs will learn how to design, schedule, execute, and monitor training programs for top results.
Rob Sleamaker joins with Ray Browning, seven-time Ironman Triathlon winner, to produce a much improved version of the highly popular earlier edition.
You’ll learn to:
- set up and manage your personalized training schedule;
- use the S-E-R-I-O-U-S system of training—Speed, Endurance, Race-pace, Intervals, Overdistance, Up-hill Intervals, Strength;
- add variety to your workouts;
- develop a winning nutritional program;
- prepare mentally for races; and
- stay motivated to train and win.
The authors share their expertise in a fun and informative way, drawing from their own experiences as champions. Plus, the book features the latest training advice for running, cycling, mountain biking, swimming, rowing, cross-country skiing, cross training, duathlons, and triathlons.
SERIOUS Training for Endurance Athletes is your guide to high-level fitness and performance.
[amazon_link asins=’1623369908′ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’stimuhealt0f-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’723a63f6-2731-11e8-b417-a3336d9d6e9a’]
2 thoughts on “SERIOUS Training”