This year, 2020, will be remembered, unfortunately, as the year of this horrific pandemic, which has seen over 50 million worldwide cases, and over 10 million cases in the United States, as well as about a million deaths, throughout the world, and nearly 250, 000 fatalities, in this nation.
(Thank you for reading this, don't forget to subscribe!)
Some articulate, a variety of inane concepts, and theories, including, herd immunity, pandemic – fatigue, or, it will all go away, by itself, etc, but, if we wish, to address this virus, and begin to reduce the public health risks, we need to take personal responsibility, to protect our health, and well – being, during a pandemic. With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 basic steps, to achieve this.
1. Wear a mask: Why has wearing a mask, become a political discussion? Nearly, every public health expert, states, if, everyone, simply wore a mask, whenever social spacing, was challenging, and, especially, indoors (in buildings, restaurants, etc), the rate of infection, would probably be reduced, about 95%. Isn’t this, not only, logical, from a personal perspective, as well as one’s social responsibility? Some parts of the nation, have witnessed, more cooperation, regarding this, than others, and, in general, these regions/ areas, have had lower infection rates.
2. Social distancing/ spacing: Studies indicate, social distancing, significantly, reduces spread of the infection. For example, every time, President Trump, held one of his rallies, where most of the attendees, neither, were socially spaced, and/ or, wearing masks, we witnessed a spread of the infections/ cases! Stay, at least, 6 feet apart, but, many studies indicate, this air – borne, virus, under certain circumstances, can travel, even further.
3. Avoid crowds/ be wary of eating indoors: Although, most of us, would love, to see, some return to normalcy, and normal activities/ conditions/ life, unfortunately, this virus, spreads indoors, at a tremendous rate, and, unless the establishment, carefully, pays attention, to all necessary precautions, in terms of cleaning, sanitation, wearing masks, and upgrading their air filtration systems, etc, one exposes himself to undesirable ramifications. Also, stay away from crowded areas, situations, etc, and be careful. Remain vigilant, and healthy!
4. Don’t let down your guard: Don’t be foolish/ stupid/ selfish, by permitting, so – called, Pandemic Fatigue, lead you, to let down, your guard! Use common sense, and realize, you don’t want to become a statistic!
5. Use precautions: Wash your hands, often, use hand sanitizer, wear a mask, avoid crowds, limit certain activities, and take precautions, to safely, minimize your risks!
This virus is not only real, and still, here, but, we are witnessing, an increase in the number of cases, and fatalities! Assume the social responsibility, be smart and vigilant, and stay safe, and healthy!
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, and worked in natural health industry, for 4 decades. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://plan2lead.net and LIKE the Facebook page for alternative health: http://facebook.com/althealth
Protective Arm Sleeves
Protect Against Chemicals, Cuts, Abrasions
Disposable sleeve protectors (or arm covers) are used as another layer of liquid or chemical barrier protection for the forearm. Protective sleeves can be worn over bare skin or over clothing. Harmony Lab & Safety Supplies offers arm sleeves in a variety of fabrics such as terry cloth, kevlar, denim, vinyl, polyethylene, polypropylene, Tyvek, and microporous. Disposable sleeves can be used for lab, food, medical or industrial applications. Find out more at harmonycr.com
2 thoughts on “5 Basics To Protect Your Health During A Pandemic”
Reblogged this on Stimulife.blog.