A Daily Food and Exercise Journal to Help You Become the Best Version of Yourself.
Be healthier. Be in better shape. Be happier. Give it a try, see the results!
Hello New Me food and exercise journal for women is your perfect daily companion on the journey to become the best version of yourself!
You will love it. It is cute, simple, clear, easy to use, and very organized. Now you can keep track of what you eat, how active you are, your habits, and evaluate what you can change about your diet and daily routines.
Hello New Me will be your convenient diary and motivating planner during your next 90 days (the standard time span for a weight training program).
Hello New Me allows you to:
- Easily record your food consumption: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Monitor your daily water intake.
- Keep track of your daily activity and workout.
- Oversee your cravings and how you respond to them.
- Keep an eye on whether you get enough sleep.
- Control how your mood reflects on your will and eating habits.
- Note your feelings about your progress and missteps to improve each and every day.
- Carry it in your purse or bag and at the same time have enough space to jot down everything needed (110 pages at 7.5″ x 9.25″).
How is this improved “Hello New Me” 2022 edition (based on your feedback) even better?
- More weight and measurement update pages added so you can check in on your progress more often.
- New habit tracker added so it’s easier for you to instill good habits and get rid of bad ones.
- New motivational quote on each page added to help you find the motivation to achieve your goals.
Why are food diaries so effective as a weight loss tactic?
Writing down and seeing your daily food intake gives a better perception of how much you actually eat. Studies show that tracking and planning your meals for a week or more yields the best results, but even recording your nutrition for one day can make a difference.
Journal notebooks help you identify both your good habits (for example choosing healthy nutritious snacks) and your bad habits (for example drinking mostly sugary drinks).
Get Hello New Me now and set yourself up for success on your way to more fitness, health and weight loss.