Reblogs come with benefits. For example:
- Each reblog of your post establishes a backlink pointing at your site. This is good for SEO.
- More people see your message, and most likely your brand name. It builds recognition.
- A percentage of readers will follow the link from the reblog and start reading your own blog, which means more site traffic for you.
- You are getting a form of social approval from the reblogger. Being reblogged helps establish you as an authority.
Having your work reblogged is generally considered a compliment. On WordPress, one of the main things a blogger hopes for is that people will reblog as widely as possible. We will reblog to our website which receives many visitors each day and growing.
(Thank you for reading this, don't forget to subscribe!)
If you would like a reblog we ask for a fee of $1.00.
Reblog onto Stimulife Health Blog.
* If you have a blog post that is not on WordPress go HERE for options.