Reblogs come with benefits. For example:
- Each reblog of your post establishes a backlink pointing at your site. This is good for SEO.
- More people see your message, and most likely your brand name. It builds recognition.
- A percentage of readers will follow the link from the reblog and start reading your own blog, which means more site traffic for you.
- You are getting a form of social approval from the reblogger. Being reblogged helps establish you as an authority.
Having your work reblogged is generally considered a compliment. On WordPress, one of the main things a blogger hopes for is that people will reblog as widely as possible. We will reblog to our website which receives many visitors each day and growing.
If you would like a reblog we ask for a fee of $1.00.
Reblog onto Stimulife Health Blog.
* If you have a blog post that is not on WordPress go HERE for options.