Circulatory system: Nitric oxide appears to help your body dilate and constrict your blood vessels. This can improve your blood pressure and therefore your heart health. Exercise and muscle performance: Nitric oxide may be correlated to a slight improvement in physical performance.
Nitric oxide (NO) is a molecule produced naturally in the body that plays a vital role in various physiological functions, including blood vessel dilation, muscle contraction, and immune function. Here are some natural ways to increase nitric oxide production:
- Exercise: Physical activity stimulates the production of nitric oxide in the body. Both aerobic and resistance exercise can boost NO levels.
- Eat Nitrate-rich foods: Nitrates, found in green leafy vegetables, beets, and other vegetables, are converted to nitric oxide in the body. Incorporate nitrate-rich foods into your diet.
- Get enough sunlight: Exposure to sunlight, particularly UVB radiation, can increase nitric oxide production in the skin.
- Consume antioxidants: Antioxidants, found in fruits and vegetables, can help to increase nitric oxide production by reducing oxidative stress.
- Practice deep breathing: Slow and deep breathing can increase nitric oxide production by increasing oxygen intake.
- Use supplements: Certain supplements, such as L-arginine and citrulline, can boost nitric oxide production.
It’s worth noting that while increasing nitric oxide production can have potential health benefits, it’s important to consult with a healthcare provider before making significant changes to your diet or starting a new exercise routine.
The Supplements that can help include:
- Muira Puama Bark Extract – The Ancient “Little Blue Pill” of the Amazon Rainforest
Muira Puama is a type of tree native to the Amazon rainforest and other parts of South America. The bark of the Muira Puama tree has been used for centuries in traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac, nerve tonic, and general health tonic. It is also sometimes called “potency wood” because of its reputation for enhancing sexual function and libido.
- Chinese Hawthorn – The Powerful “Shan Zha” Vasodilator
Chinese hawthorn (Crataegus pinnatifida) is a fruit-bearing tree or shrub native to China. It belongs to the rose family and is closely related to other hawthorn species found throughout the world.
- Tribulus Terrestris Seed Extract – The Incredibly Thorny Libido Booster
Tribulus Terrestris is a plant that is commonly found in parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa. Its seeds are commonly used to make supplements, which are marketed as a natural way to boost testosterone levels, improve sexual function, and enhance athletic performance.
- Catuaba Bark – The “Tupi” Secret for Unmatched Sexual Prowess
Catuaba bark is a herbal remedy that comes from the bark of various species of trees in the Amazon rainforest. It has a long history of traditional use in South America as an aphrodisiac, as well as for its potential to treat a variety of other conditions such as anxiety, depression, fatigue, and insomnia.
- Saw Palmetto – The Testosterone Boosting Berries
Saw Palmetto, also known as Serenoa repens, is a small palm tree that grows in warm climates, particularly in the southeastern United States. The fruit of the saw palmetto plant has been used for medicinal purposes for centuries, particularly in traditional Native American medicine.
- Damiana Leaf – A Powerful Tonic for Boosting Sexual Performance
Damiana leaf is an herbal supplement derived from the leaves of the Turnera diffusa plant, which is native to Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. It has been used traditionally for its medicinal properties, and is sometimes used as an ingredient in herbal teas and smoking blends.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract – Immediate Blood Flow
Ginkgo Biloba extract is derived from the leaves of the Ginkgo Biloba tree, a species of tree that has been around for over 200 million years. The extract has been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years and is believed to have a range of health benefits.
- Korean Red Ginseng – The Legendary Nitric Oxide Booster
Korean Red Ginseng is a medicinal plant that has been used for thousands of years in traditional Korean medicine. It is a type of ginseng that is grown in Korea and is considered to be the most potent and effective form of ginseng.
- Cuscuta Chinensis – A “Parasitic” Aphrodisiac Exploding with High-Powered Phytochemicals
Cuscuta Chinensis, also known as Chinese Dodder or Tu Si Zi, is a parasitic plant that belongs to the family Convolvulaceae. It is native to China and other parts of Asia.
- Epimedium – Special “Grass” Improves Erection Function
Epimedium, also known as “horny goat weed,” is a genus of flowering plants in the family Berberidaceae. There are around 50 species in the genus, and they are native to Asia and parts of Europe.
- Bioperine Black Pepper – The Most Trusted Supplement “Supercharger” for Superior Results
Bioperine is a trademarked extract of black pepper (Piper nigrum) standardized to contain at least 95% piperine, which is the active compound responsible for the pungency of black pepper. Bioperine is commonly used as a dietary supplement ingredient to enhance the bioavailability and absorption of other nutrients and compounds, such as curcumin, resveratrol, and vitamin B6.
The powerhouse of these ingredients will give you results!