You probably go to the gym regularly and look forward to your workouts. In the beginning you start to see some weight loss results, but now you hit a road block.
You’ve tried all kinds of different things to continue to lose weight, but it’s not working. What could you be doing wrong?
As we all know, weight loss is not always easy. It is easier to gain weight than to lose weight. To succeed, you have to set a goal, work hard, and be committed.
10 Common reasons why you are not losing weight
1. Not keeping track of what you are eating
2. Eating or drinking too many calories
3. Not eating enough protein
4. Not eating whole foods
5. Not lifting weights
6. You’re binge eating
7. Drinking sugary beverages
8. Not doing cardio
9. Not sleeping well
10. Not drinking enough water
Calories we need to eat to lose weight or gain weight
The average woman needs to eat about 2,000 calories per day to maintain her weight, and 1,500 calories per day to lose one pound of weight per week.
The average man needs to eat about 2,500 calories per day to maintain his weight, and 2,000 calories per day to lose one pound of weight per week.
Dieting is a long term solution, so if you wish to lose weight and keep it off, you will need to find a diet that will fit your lifestyle and it will be easier to manage.
The truth is, weight loss maintenance can be harder than the weight loss process. When choosing a weight loss eating plan, consider one that will set you up for success over the long haul.
Meal Replacements are great to lose weight
Meal replacements help you to lose weight because it helps people reduce their overall calorie intake.
Many meal replacements come in different flavors, so you don’t get bored with it. Here are 5 different meal replacements to try.
1. Herbal life formula 1 -(Best for taste) Kick-start your healthy eating habits with Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix, a delicious and easy way to treat your body to a nutritious and balanced meal in no time!
With a dense mix of protein, carbs, fiber and essential vitamins and minerals, Formula 1 is everything you need in a glass, is suitable for diabetics also, and with over 10 flavors to choose from, it’s easy to customize for your taste and nutritional needs.
2. Orgain clean nutrition – ( Best for Organic) Good source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin B12, calcium, phosphorus, riboflavin, niacin, folate, iodine, pantothenic acid, magnesium, zinc, and copper.
Ideal for healthy, on the go nourishment for men and women. These are great as a supplement to your diet and nutrition needs and perfect for busy lifestyles, meal replacement, a quick breakfast or snack, on the go meals, and pre or post workouts.
3. Garden of life -(best for vegans) This delicious vanilla protein powder is packed with 21 vitamins and minerals. It contains 20 grams of clean, organic plant protein with 44 superfoods including organic grass juices, fruits and veggies and 6 grams of fiber to keep you satisfied.
You can build lean muscle and boost energy with this power packed meal replacement.
4. Nutri System’s Turbo Shake – ( Best for Protein)
This creamy Turbo chocolate shake mix is packed with probiotics to support digestive health and help bust belly bloat as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
It contains 15g of protein, 5g of fiber and 22 vitamins and minerals to help keep you healthy and strong. No artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. No artificial preservatives.
5. Oziva Meal replacement – (Best for Women) Meal Ayurvedic Herbs Blend specially for Women, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non GMO, No Artificial Sweetener, 0g added Sugar 18g of Protein in 1 Serving of Nutritional Meal Shake.
Meal replacement does work on losing weight rapidly, but still keep focused on healthy eating habits for long term weight loss.
Importance of sleeping better when trying to lose weight
The best way to achieve a healthy weight always revolves around eating and movement. If you want to look better and lose weight, the most common suggestion is “eat less and move more.” But it’s not that simple.
Between living your life, working, and exercising, you’re forgetting to sleep enough. Or maybe, more importantly, you don’t realize that sleep is the key to being rewarded for your diet and fitness efforts.
Not sleeping enough-less than seven hours of sleep per night-can reduce and undo the benefits of dieting. Even with the very best diet and fitness routine, if sleep is off, all your weight loss efforts are lost.
Summary: To be successful in your weight loss, you will need to eat healthier, have an exercise routine, sleep better, reduce your stress levels and it will lead you to good health and a healthy weight loss. Visit A1 Supplements for more healthy weight loss products and more.
(Thank you for reading this, don't forget to subscribe!)
Al Da Graca