If you are like me, the biggest obstacle to the dream of living off grid is money. Today, I thought I would help out wannabe homesteaders by gathering together tips for living off grid without money, some you probably haven’t seen before.
How to live off grid with no money:
- Get yourself a piece of free or low-cost land (4 methods below)
- Build a free home
- Gather and grow naturally abundant foods
- Purify available water for free — no wells to dig
- Set up dirt cheap (free) waste disposal
- Bonus: Find a free living community
Despite what advertisers, builders, and real estate agents might want you to believe, there are actually many ways to get off grid with out much cost. It all depends on how much work you are willing to put in, and being able to think outside the box.