Playing sports is good for health, yet modern society does less and less. According to statistical data, in Europe 38% of people aged 3 and over declared that they do not practice sports or other forms of physical activity in their daily life, like walking or a football match.
(Thank you for reading this, don't forget to subscribe!)
On the one hand, Health officials points out, this is due to the development of automation, including in domestic work, and the social depreciation of manual labour, on the other hand the dominance of motorized transport, the reduction of spaces and safety for pedestrians. and cyclists, children’s free play areas, parental models and the weight attributed to motor activity in the school curriculum.
Yet, low physical activity has an exponential impact on people’s health.
The human body needs movement, regular physical activity helps to reduce the risk of pathologies and has positive effects on the mental health of the person.
There are now several scientific studies that confirm the benefits of sport on health :
- improves glucose tolerance and reduces the risk of getting type 2 diabetes
- prevents hypercholesterolemia and hypertension and reduces blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- decreases the risk of developing heart disease and various cancers, such as those of the colon and breast
- reduces the risk of premature death , particularly that caused by heart attack and other heart diseases
- prevents and reduces osteoporosis and the risk of fractures, but also musculoskeletal disorders (for example back pain)
- reduces the symptoms of anxiety , stress and depression
- prevents , especially among children and young people, risky behaviors such as the use of tobacco, alcohol, unhealthy diets and violent attitudes and promotes psychological well-being through the development of self-esteem, autonomy and ease the management of anxiety and stressful situations
- produces energy expenditure and a decrease in the risk of obesity
A daily activity , even minimal, is enough to break the sedentary lifestyle and have benefits.
To get to 30 minutes of moderate physical activity a day is enough:
- move by bicycle or on foot to go to work or shop, thus avoiding the car for every trip
- a walk in the park
- prefer the stairs to the lift
- engage in housework
- think of small but useful tricks, such as getting off at the first stop if you are traveling by bus
With the practice of regular physical activity, the heart becomes more robust and resistant to fatigue. Aerobic activity increases the body’s demand for oxygen and the workload of the heart and lungs, making circulation more efficient. A trained heart pumps more blood without additional energy expenditure: 10 fewer heartbeats per minute means 5,256,000 beats per year saved.
12 thoughts on “Sport is Good for Your Health, That’s Why Exercise…”
Exercise definitely helps my mood. 😀
We offer premium quality uk assignment help by a team of highly qualified experts. Our team has years of experience in providing academic global assignment help assistance to students across various disciplines. We ensure that our experts are well-versed in the subject matter and have a deep understanding of the academic requirements. Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each student, and we guarantee timely delivery of assignments. Contact us today to get the best academic assistance in the UK.
I am Ellie George, a writer who guides you through nursing assignment help. However, with the help of experts, you’ll be able to not only eliminate all of your irrational worries but also finish all of your assignments quickly and successfully, ensuring your success.