A WBENC certified woman-owned business
Herbal Goodness is the #1 purveyor of premium super foods and herbs.
To source and manufacture the highest quality super food products to support healthy living and wholistic well-being for our consumers;
while supporting the environment and making an impact on lives globally.
Quality . Impact . Sustainability
Excellence . Integrity . Innovation . Health & Well-Being
Our culture places the highest value on honesty, integrity and respect for all humans. Founded on biblical principles, we always strive for the highest ethical standards.
At Herbal Goodness, we source and manufacture premium quality super food products including herbal extracts, teas, supplements, nutraceuticals and smoothie powders. As a WBENC certified woman-owned business, we inspire individuals to respect Mother Earth, embrace a healthy lifestyle and explore the benefits of super foods and herbs including Papaya, Graviola (Soursop), Guava, Moringa, Bamboo, Guayusa, Gymnema, Cat’s Claw and Matcha. People around the world are now taking control of their well-being and becoming increasingly aware of the health benefits of natural, plant-based, organic super foods. We are proud to be at the forefront of that movement!
OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- We use only premium quality, organic, non-GMO ingredients. By building partnerships with our farmers and suppliers, we know the quality and direct source of our products. Every single batch of ingredients undergoes rigorous testing by third-party labs, including testing for heavy metals, such as lead and mercury.
- All products are manufactured in the USA, our operations are inspected by the Food and Drug Administration, and we undergo annual USDA organic certification.
- Our customers trust us because we consistently work hard to bring the best organic products to market without ever compromising our standards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO IMPACT
- We give 10% of profits to support education for girls in Africa through the WAAW Foundation*. We believe in business for social good!
- We provide educational scholarships to children of our female farmers and support female empowerment initiatives that provide non traditional, flexible work solutions for mothers.